Inspired by some pretty pins I've been collecting for holiday decor, I figured I needed something more on the fireplace mantel. I have some fresh spruce boughs I plan to do something with, but haven't yet. For now, fabric is easiest. So, I made this!
I used the same methods as I did back last summer for our wedding flag bunting, yards and yards of it! You can see my triangle bunting tutorial here and my tutorial for perfect lettering on the flags as well. Although this time, I just freehanded the letters!
There's still more to do to make the house look ready for Christmas, but these are a great start! Oh, and since I took these pics, I made us some coordinating stockings--tutorial (as requested!) coming soon!